Wednesday 24 September 2014

Sales Management

Sales management is attainment of an organization's sales and goals in an efficient and effective manner through planning ,staffing, training ,leading and controlling organizational resources.

Promotion component of Marketing Mix has personal selling, advertisements, public relations, sales promotion and direct marketing under it.

Personal Selling:
Direct oral communication explaining the features of the product and persuade the customer to buy. This has the advantages of flexibility, minimizes wasted effort and facilitates buyer action. It  has disadvantages of high cost, message inconsistency and sales person motivation.

Classmate employed this personal selling in the introductory stage. Classmate employed sales person, agents and jobbers to go to different schools in rural areas. Also these sales people went to different stationery shops and convinced them to buy classmate notebook.

Classmate identified wholesalers in different regions and sent their sales representatives to convince and persuade the wholesalers to buy the product.





1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete