Sunday 17 August 2014

Distribution

Classmate's main manufacturing unit is at Bhadrachalam , Andhra Pradesh. After it is manufactured it is dispatched to various places to make it available for the customers. This is done by intermediaries i.e. distribution channels.
  • At the time of launch, classmate hired agents to distribute the notebooks in the villages. A district was assigned to an agent and he distributed the books to school children. 
  • After make a mark , Classmate's agents to distribute to the mom and pop stationery stores.
  • Now classmate has many agents and many distribution channels. 

The transportation channel carries the goods carries from main manufacturing to regional and from regional to state warehouses. Here the agent or a jobber is hired to personally go to prescribed locations to deliver the books and transactions are done through the jobber. The jobber gets certain commission from the company. 

Classmate is in the maturity stage of the ILC and hence it tries to increase its coverage area by reaching to more people.
During the intro stage it focused on the rural area schools and then to the metro cities.
During growth stage it increased it reach in all possible dimensions.
Now being in the maturity phase classmate tries to maximise the revenue.

In PUNE, Pradeep book depot at Hadapsar, Bharat depot at Pimpri are the whoslesale dealers for classmates. And in India there 75000 stationery outlets.

4 comments:

  1. Sir, I get classmate product directly from wholeasaler/distributer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir i want to resales your product from my shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete